Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Healing

It's interesting how healing goes.  It begins with sore areas that can consume all your focus.  Then gradually, the hurt begins it's healing and the pain fades.  There are moments when everything feels good, back to normal or even better.  But, watch out, a wrong twist or move and the aches quickly return as it becomes clear that you're not as healed as you suspected. 

I've had some great days of healing recently.  Today though, I had a couple bad twists and might just feel more sore than I have since getting home.

Good thing, there's a big rest ahead and tomorrow's a new day. 

Blessings,
and happy healing for any of your hurts.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That's God's way of telling you to take it easy! So glad you're feeling better, well, almost. ( : I had two c-sections so I completely understand that phantom pain you don't expect. Have another coke. ( :