Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Truly Happy Mother's Day!

What a special day thanks to my kids and hubby!  I was spoiled, pampered, and loved.  :-)

The kids prepared breakfast in bed... and are so very good at know their mom!  Check out my treats...
And did you notice... it wasn't just breakfast, I got a movie too.  And there's no pics, but I got some good snuggles (priceless) as well as some beautiful cards and fuzzy socks.  yay for me.   (and there's so much beauty and special-ness in them working together to begin my day)

For lunch, we all enjoyed the beautiful day and headed down to the harbour.  I'm very thankful for some friends who invited us to join their family celebrations (with mum, dad, and sister's family, too)!  But we opted to just have a bit of family time.  It was a slice of heaven.

 Shawn and Darian waiting in line to order lunch...
 guess we shared the idea with a few locals ;-)

 enjoying the harbour while waiting for our lunch

Some other folks enjoying the afternoon.

Yay!  Lunch is here.

Enjoying a meal out with the family... bliss.

Many blessings and much thanks to all the mothers who have touched my life.  May God shine his love and peace upon you today and in the days ahead.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Looks like a truly enjoyable day! Happy Mother's Day to you also! You deserved every minute of it!!
We Love You!
Nanni!