Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday - heart

I am not a rhythmic person.  I can hear a basic beat, but I cannot keep a beat for a sustained time.  And, please, don't even try to think that I could keep a steady beat AND do anything else!  (maybe even breath)... really, that's a complex task, right??  ;-)

So, in light of these difficulties for me, I am very thankful that my heart does not need my assistance to beat.  My heart was created to keep it's own rhythm, it's own steady time.  I am thankful and praise God for that amazing occurrence! ...because, if it was up to me, my poor little heart wouldn't have lasted long.

Sometimes, it's the little things that I'm really thankful for.  ;-)
blessings.

1 comment:

Nattaylor said...

Love the post!! Little blessings are the best and usually the ones we forget about and take for granted! Thanks for the reminder! Love ya my friend!