Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brown Eggs -2

A little bit of funny...

A couple days before Griffith Family Day, we were invited to dinner at a friend's house.  :-)  Good fun!  We joined the Tylers and some of their neighbors for some pizza making, mmmm....

While we were chatting in the kitchen, I mentioned my plight (only brown eggs) to the other ladies.  One of them looked a bit pondering, then agreed that Aussie eggs are cream-colored, but was sure they could easily be dyed.  So we chatted a bit then took out some eggs.  After sharing with her that eggs in the States are white like the bowl on the counter, she was surprised at how dark the local eggs were.  She hadn't  understood what I was whinge-ing about until then.

It's nothing big, or surprising, but it so made me smile!  :-) 
I like those moments. 

No comments: