Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching Up (Part 3) - Finishing Strong

D with his newly awarded School Certificate!  :-)
He had to keep up grades in all 'key learning areas' and then pass exams on each subject... which included Australian History and Australian Geography.  An impressive task for being in the school system for less than three semesters!!

 Me and my little boy!
Yes, I made him 'shrink' for the photo... 
but I don't think I'm foolin' anybody.



 B with her awards...
an Appreciation award for serving in the library
and...
'Student of the Year' :-)
She made the most of her final year of primary school.
Well done, B!!

my baby girl and I
Though I didn't have to make any adjustments to this pic, it won't be long before she passes me up... as she often lets me know. ;-)

No comments: