Monday, March 22, 2010

little things...

Sometimes it's the little things that can really make your day!

Like today...
After a fabulous, refreshing weekend with friends in Gosford, I discovered it was a bit difficult to get going this morning... and we had places to go.  So, I made a comment to my most-wonderful husband that I would need a Coke this morning to get started.  Sadly, right now, there's no coke in the house.  (shocking, really)  I knew I'd eventually get one, but it wouldn't come til later in the day.

Imagine my delight and joyful surprise to discover a bottle of Coke on the table when I emerged from the shower!  :-D  Happy shock!  My super-sweet hubby, went to the corner (but not our corner) shop to make my 'wish' come true.  :-)

It was just a little thing.  But it really brightened my day!  :-)  yay.

Wanna share any of your day-brightening little moments?

No comments: