Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

In the rollercoaster that is life, the ups and downs are more tolerable when shared with friends.  When we moved to the other side of the globe, I wondered how that journey would change, would I be taking those ups and downs alone, or isolated? 

I am thankful beyond words, and amzingly blessed, to discover that although I may be far away, I'm still surrounded and supported by friends.  There are still many hand offered to celebrate the good with us, or hold our hands through the difficult.  God is good.

Thanks to all the friends who shared in the excitement with us when Brenna was elected female School President for next school year!  Yes, I am extremely proud of her!  And thankful that she can see so many other excited for her achievement as well.

Thanks!

No comments: