Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It often amazes me how people can say or do something very meaningful to me when they think what they've done is ordinary.  You know, one of those moments when someone unexpectedly lifts you up when you're down, or gives you encouragement when you're feeling unsure.  I believe that God's hand is guiding, or perhaps prompting that moment.  But no matter how it happens, it makes me quite thankful for those moments and those friends.

Although we no longer live close to many of friends and family, I still get those unexpected, just-at-the-right-time encouragments.  But instead of a smile, a hug, or a kind word, they come in the form of a facebook post, an email, or a bit of mail. 

God has been good to me, by the friends and family I'm blessed with and their kind and caring hearts.  Thank you, God.  And, thank you, dear, sweet friends... each and every one of you. 

No comments: