Friday, October 21, 2011

Feelin' Blue...

Darian was feeling a little blue...  If you've seen recent pics, you'll know that this has washed out... but for those far away, it might be fun to see these... 

What can I say?
Have you ever tried to take a picture of D?
It's not an easy task.  He's got impressive timing.

Trying again.
A good shot of the hair colour at least.

Strike three?
Yet antoher face... but a good shot of the blue hair.
(it was easier to adjust to the blue than the bleached blonde)

Already washing out a bit.
Personally, I like the two tone look... would have worked well for my old high school, as it does with the U of M shirt he's wearing.  
(notice the netball games going on in the back ground... good Aussie pastime!)


Never thought I'd have a blue haired child... but hey, guess I lost my vote a long time ago.  ;-)  And I'm slowly realizing that's a good thing.  :-) 

No comments: