Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a moment

this morning i woke up a little sad and discouraged. I knew it was going to be a rough day ahead. So, during a little chat w/ God, i told him that i was gunna need some love today. As i prayed, my thought was a little child sitting w/ me during our preschool chapel.

well, i continued to get ready for my day without much thought of my silly request. Before i even reached the door to leave, i had a little blessing.

as we were getting the twos ready for chapel (it's very low-key), we had several children come in. I ended up w/ two boys who needed some snuggles. And by the time i started to sit down (on the floor), there was a sweet little girl wanting my lap.

I knew i needed one snuggle to get through the day... God sent me three.
Thanks, God.

may you see God in your lives today.

No comments: